In-Game DescriptionEdit"Fortify your nodes during attacks with the ICE-Wall defensive program. It absorbs enemy attacks until the ICE-Wall is destroyed."
The ICE Wall is a Brute Force Defensive Program which protects captured nodes from attacks from Security Nodes. The ICE Wall will absorb damage equal to its Buffer Size. Once the Buffer Size is depleted, the Ice Wall will be removed from the node.
- Notes: While the ICE Wall is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
|Install Time||Disk Space||Compilation Time|
|0.5 seconds||2||2 minutes|
- ICE Wall makes it possible to simultaneously attack and defend nodes, enabling you to push through a network.
- A node that is protected with an ICE Wall will show a revolving white/blue light around it. This light depletes as the ICE Wall absorbs damage, and disappears when the shield is destroyed.
- ICE Wall can be used on a node that doesn't have a free slot to place it in. Doing so will remove the first installed program.
- ICE Wall shields are consumed before Protector shields.
|Hackers Wikia - Programe|
|Programe||Noduri||Cum să joci|
Zid de Gheață Protector