In-Game DescriptionEdit"Make a back door connection in stealth mode with the Portal program. A node with Portal installed becomes red. You may start your brute force attack from there."
The Portal is a Stealth Program which lets you start an attack from the node it was installed on. Once the Brute Force phase starts, the node installed with a Portal is considered captured. Similar to Wraith, the Portal deletes itself once installed.
- Notes: While the Portal is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
|Install Time||Disk Space||Compilation Time|
|6 seconds||10||20 minutes|
|1||55 / second||B160||B16,000||24 Hours||6|
|2||50 / second||B320||B32,000||30 Hours|
|3||48 / second||B480||B48,000||36 Hours||7|
|4||46 / second||B640||B60,000|
|5||44 / second||B800||B80,000|
|6||42 / second||B960||B100,000|
|7||40 / second||B1,120||B120,000|
|8||38 / second||B1,280||B140,000|
|9||36 / second||B1,440||B160,000|
|10||34 / second||B1,600||B180,000|
|11||32 / second||B1,760||B200,000|
- Make your way to the node you wish to Portal by using Access programs.
- Portal can not be installed on Code Gates with an active filter. Use Wraith to disable them first.
- Nodes with Portal installed do not count as a netConnection, therefore Kraken can not be installed there.
- Protect your Portal - the network will attempt to recapture the node instantly.
- Attacks can not be started from a node that has been recaptured.
- Be wary of Scanners when placing a Portal. Reaching 3600 visibility before the Portal is installed will result in a wasted program and long compilation times before your next hack.
|Hackers Wikia - Programe|
|Programe||Noduri||Cum să joci|