The Portal is a Stealth Program which lets you start an attack from the node it was installed on. Once the Brute Force phase starts, the node installed with a Portal is considered captured. Similar to Wraith, the Portal deletes itself once installed.
- Notes: While the Portal is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
|1||55 / second||B160|
|2||50 / second||B320|
|3||48 / second||B480|
|4||46 / second||B640|
|5||44 / second||B800|
|6||42 / second||B960|
|7||40 / second||B1,120|
|8||38 / second||B1,280|
|9||36 / second||B1,440|
|10||34 / second||B1,600|
|11||32 / second||B1,760|
|12||30 / second||B1,920|
|13||28 / second||B2,080|
|14||26 / second||B2,240|
|15||24 / second||B2,400|
|16||22 / second||B2,560|
|17||20 / second||B2,720|
|18||18 / second||B2,880|
|19||16 / second||B3,040|
|20||14 / second||B3,200|
|21||12 / second||B3,360|
- Make your way to the node you wish to Portal by using Access programs.
- Portal can not be installed on Code Gates with an active filter. Use Wraith to disable them first.
- Nodes with Portal installed do not count as a netConnection, therefore Kraken can not be installed there.
- Depending on location, it is generally useful to portal on a node with plenty of program slots, such as the Core or Black ICE.
- Since a node with portal installed is considered captured, use this to your advantage by portaling on a security node - it may save you a Wraith or at least precious time.
- Protect your Portal - the network will attempt to recapture the node instantly. Attack can not be started from the portal once it has been recaptured.
- Beware of Scanners - Scanners may alert the network before you are able to install Portal on a node.
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|