In-Game DescriptionEdit"Fortify your nodes during attacks with the ICE-Wall defensive program. It absorbs enemy attacks until the ICE-Wall is destroyed."
The ICE Wall is a Brute Force Defensive Program which protects captured nodes from attacks from Security Nodes. The ICE Wall will absorb damage equal to its Buffer Size. Once the Buffer Size is depleted, the Ice Wall will be removed from the node.
|Install Time||Disk Space||Compilation Time|
|0.5 seconds||2||2 minutes|
- ICE Wall makes it possible to simultaneously attack and defend nodes, enabling you to push through a network.
- A node that is protected with an ICE Wall will show a revolving white/blue light around it. This light depletes as the ICE Wall absorbs damage, and disappears when the shield is destroyed.
- ICE Wall can be used on a node that doesn't have a free slot to place it in. Doing so will remove the first installed program.
- ICE Wall shields are consumed before Protector shields.
- If the last attack destroys ICE Wall on a node, it is possible that the overflow damage goes directly to the firewall of the node, even if there is 2nd ICE Wall or Protector installed.
|Útočné||Beranidlo • Laserový paprsek • Fúzní dělo • Kraken(čeština) • Maniak • Hvězdice • Zkrat • Červi|
|Obranné||LEDová Zeď • Protektor(čeština)|
|Tiché||Přístup • Datová pijavice • Portál • Přízrak|