The Beam Cannon is a Brute Force Offensive Program which continuously attacks connected nodes one at a time based on attack priorities. It will change targets upon capturing the currently targeted node.
- Notes: While the Beam Cannon is technically allowed to upgrade at the Evolver levels displayed, the Capacity of B-coins that can be held at those levels may not be sufficient to purchase the upgrade.
More Info here: Max amount of B-coins at Core Level.
Balance Updates Edit
- On 11th October 2016, Beam Cannon upgrade costs were balanced for levels 1-8.
- On 20th December 2016, Beam Cannons had their strength reduced slightly at higher levels, and have a 0.5 second delay when switching targets.
- Information on Beam Cannon stats pre-v1.011 patch can be found here: - Beam Cannon - 19th December
- Beam Cannon installed at the right time can focus on a more desirable node of lower priority even after other higher priority targets become available.
- According to Trickster Arts, '4 out of 5 noobs recommend Beam Cannon'.
|Hackers Wikia - Programs List|