A.I. Squid NodeEdit
The AI Squid is an stealth based Artificial Intelligence node. During the Stealth phase of an attack, the Squid node will periodically scan nodes within 3 connections of itself. While a node is being scanned, any Stealth Programs that are installed will have their installation cost increased by a substantial amount.
Once activated, the Squid periodically scans nearby nodes for stealth activity, and will increase the visibility cost of any programs it detects. The increase is based on the sensitivity statistic. The Squid will change to a random target every 3 seconds, but will always select a node that is within 2 connections of the last scanned node.
The maximum level the AI Squid can be upgraded to is 21. The maximum number of AI Squid nodes you can have on your network is one. There are no restrictions on deleting an AI Squid node from the network.
Node Statistics Edit
A.I. Squid Program Edit
When the AI Squid is in a Ready State, the Squid program will be available for use during the Stealth phase. Once installed, the Squid periodically disables any nearby nodes within 3 connections of itself, prioritising the nodes closest to itself first, but ignoring the Evolver, Compiler and Core, as well as any Program Libraries.
Once used during an attack, the AI Squid will need to be revived. Reviving an AI is similar to compiling programs in that it costs B-coins. A.I.'s have an independent timer seperate from both programs and other A.I. Programs.
Program Statistics Edit
|Level 1||Levels 2-3||Levels 4-5||Levels 6-7||Levels 8-9|
|Levels 10-12||Levels 13-15||Levels 16-18||Levels 19-21|
- The AI Squid Program will be placed in the Ready state when initially purchasing the node.
- A.I. Nodes are not able to be upgraded while revival is in progress, but can be upgraded prior to revival. However, the node will have to be revived at the increased cost once the upgrade is completed.
- The AI Squid disable ability works in the same way as the Wraith program.
- If the AI Squid Node detects a program being installed, it will remain scanning the node until the installation is complete.
- When detecting a program that is also within range of a Scanner, both the Squid and Scanner will affect the visibility of the program.
|Hackers Wikia - Nodes List|